Welcome To Ritual Shave
Hi! It’s great to see you here! Whether you have come seeking epic shaving knowledge or simply stumbled in by accident, it’s amazing to meet you! Ritual is about the passions we have in life. Whom we choose to spend our time with, and on. It’s about the life we create each day, bringing us closer to who we want to be.
Ritual is about community, legacy and education. What’s your Ritual?
- The goal was to create a freakishly slick shaving soap that is so easy to lather a five year old could do it. Mission accomplished. Easily create a rich, luxurious, & slick lather with an amazing scent.
- Long lasting concentrated formula will last you a whopping 100 to 300 shaves! The secret is the long curing process. We let the soap cure for as long as it takes to remove any excess water, so all you're buying is soap; not water.
- Our rustic soap is perfect if you use a straight razor or are looking for the a super slick soap with just the right amount of protection and cushion.
- Vegan & Made in America at our food grade workshop located in Chandler, AZ using the following natural & vegan ingredients: Stearic Acid, Water, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Fragrance.
- Only EXTRAORDINARILY SOFT Premium Grade A Silvertip Badger Hair goes into this brush by WSP
- WSP uses 100% filler free badger hair for a luxurious shave. Never floppy, holds moisture, & offers performance worthy of a king!
- Featuring a 22 x 48mm High Density knot with up to 30% more badger hair than our competitors! Handle measures 50 mm tall by 36 mm with a 28 mm waist.
Why try traditional wet shaving?
Many people are looking for a better way to shave. Some have skin issues like irritation, while some are simply looking to save money. Here are the top three reasons YOU should try traditional wet shaving today
- Get rid of the chemicals. Experience awesome new artisan brands.
- Know your manufacturers. Support local artisans and creators.
- Save The Earth. Reduce your carbon footprint and save our natural resources.
We do our best to provide all the best shaving knowledge on Ritual Shave. Do you have a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your question may be featured on our website! E-mail as often as you’d like, we are always here to help you stay sharp and enjoy your shaves.